Patch Notes - 2020/01/11
Another update is here! Not as many new additions this time, but there are a few good changes and bug fixes.
- Back button on controls page
- A second shape visible in the next shape window
- The high score is now updated dynamically instead of waiting for the end of the game to set the score
- Improved the responsiveness of the controls
- Shapes now return to their default drop speed after the game is unpaused
- Minor changes to the user interface
- Holding the down key to increase shape drop speed now increases the speed instantly instead of waiting to drop one more space
- Shapes no longer spawn inside each other when they reach the top of the screen
- Shape drop speed is now correctly reset at the start of each game
Download the source code here: https://github.com/PlainCrown/shapeplacer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.